I need somebody who has adsense so we can use it on this website, if you don't know what google adsense is please don't ask.
I would need somebody that would also get the money from Google and then send it to me with paypal. I will share the profits as you wish.
It will be for maintaining the website and others costs related with website.
So you need paypal and be possible to open new adsese account. We could collect money each month at least 200 USD I think and we could use it for costs.
Let me know, please only long term members reply, I dont want a newbie with 10 posts.
Thank you
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Need help with adsense
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
I don't understand how no one has offered to help you with this Jimi, I really don't. All I can think is that this part of the forum is not viewed that much?
Anyway I just wanted to say thank you for creating this site. I realise a "thank you" isn't much, but I figure it's better than nothing.
Are you still having trouble with the AdSense and PayPal? If so send me a PM and I will try my best to help.
Anyway I just wanted to say thank you for creating this site. I realise a "thank you" isn't much, but I figure it's better than nothing.
Are you still having trouble with the AdSense and PayPal? If so send me a PM and I will try my best to help.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.