THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Chronicals of MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement)...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......

MMS is it working?

A+--Cured. Living Bad Breath Free!
0
No votes
A--Total Improvement
0
No votes
B--Noticeable Improvement
0
No votes
C--Improvement
0
No votes
D--Slight Improvement
0
No votes
F--Nada, Nothing, No Improvement
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 0

girlie girl
Advanced
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:44 pm
Location: United States

Chronicals of MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement)...

Post by girlie girl »

Chronicals of MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement)...

I want to chronical our experiences with MMS. It is working for few trying it and would love to share their situations with all on this forum.

I will continue to put my info once I start this product. If you would like to try it for yourself, there are many website that sell it on the internet. It should cost around $20.00 in U.S. currency.

Maybe this will be, for some, our miracle! Let us know you experience--post it!
girlie girl
Advanced
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:44 pm
Location: United States

Post by girlie girl »

Ok, I finally received my MMS and took my first dose of 2 drops at lunch time. I will take it again at dinner. I plan on gargling with it also twice a day and taking probiotics/K-12. I'll keep posting as I go.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗