Page 1 of 1
Betaine HCL &/or B. Soda, are they working 4 u?
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:11 am
by mindyb
Hey, if you've tried Betaine HCL or B.Soda? Just trying to get a poll of anyone has tried either or both and if they are making a dent in your b.b.?
Anyone using either of these, post your results here!
Me personally have realtively good success with baking soda and would like to try HCL.
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:41 am
by Larc400
They are each other's opposites (HCl very acidic, Baking soda alkaline) so if baking soda helps you, stick to that

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:40 pm
by mindyb
I'm thinking the HCL will help my stomach break down food better, while the backing soda will reduce odors in mouth, tongue, throat.
I think the combination could work. I used to think that Aerobic Oxygen supplements really helped me, so I'm putting some drops in my water as well.
Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:13 pm
by orange111
hi, im using arm and hammer sodium bicarb toothpaste and dentyl ph mouthwash. my breath stays ok till maybe 2 hours after i've cleaned my mouth.
i need to get some sodium bi carb powder and get it down my throat. also i have pnd which i need to get treated