More Random Sh#t
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:48 pm
So another thought popped up in my mind and that is why I am the way I am. I know under the odor of bb, I am a fun, articulate person who wants to enjoy life but the person that is standing infront of me in the mirror is an angry person. I am angry when people try to talk to me because I can only mumble or give one word answers or use body language to express myself. When people try to talk to me I act like I am being interrogated and they get annoyed or they smell the bb and are taken back. The only defense I have is to act like something is wrong with them but in reality I am BITTER that they don't have BB!! I also get very angry when see other people interact all close. I hate movies where people are in love and kiss and make love. It is as if my body gets wobbly and heart sinks when I see that kind of free love being shown.
Basically my anger due to my bb consumes me. I get so frustrated at NOT being able to live my life I can only be hateful... Sometimes when I feel my friends may want to even get close to me, I always pull away and they are probably like who does she think she is, she has BB!!
I hate the person I have become but I cannot help myself. Other times I had contemplate s*****e. Now I have lived with BB close to 30 years!! When will I get a break?? When is the cure coming??
I was one step away a long time ago to drinking bleach to try to "cure" the bb. Thank God I had the sense to put it down. I don't know what I would do without my husband! Atleast at home I feel safe. I am worried that my nieces will one day tell me I have bb. They are really young and when I hug them and stuff I have seen them cringe their noses. I am telling you right now when that day comes, I won't be able to get out bed.
Basically my anger due to my bb consumes me. I get so frustrated at NOT being able to live my life I can only be hateful... Sometimes when I feel my friends may want to even get close to me, I always pull away and they are probably like who does she think she is, she has BB!!
I hate the person I have become but I cannot help myself. Other times I had contemplate s*****e. Now I have lived with BB close to 30 years!! When will I get a break?? When is the cure coming??
I was one step away a long time ago to drinking bleach to try to "cure" the bb. Thank God I had the sense to put it down. I don't know what I would do without my husband! Atleast at home I feel safe. I am worried that my nieces will one day tell me I have bb. They are really young and when I hug them and stuff I have seen them cringe their noses. I am telling you right now when that day comes, I won't be able to get out bed.