Page 1 of 1
Every single day for me too...
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:24 am
by bb_girl
This happens all the time...I go to a store, try not to talk as much as possible, but when I even just breathe a little, the cashier would do something. The least thing is they rub their nose. Some cough. But today the cashier sneezed, and then nearly choked. He had to walk away and another cashier rang me up for him.
So sad...
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:47 pm
by DRASTIC
Hi girl,
Same me as well.
I went to hospital appointment today and three people waiting in the waiting area started coughing and changed their seats to sit further away from me. I felt so horrible. Apparently they could not handle my smell and it was horrible.
I wanted to cry. I wished I could just disappear. Lucky for me my appointment was postponed to another day. I felt so ashamed. I just ran out of the hospital.
All that brushing and gargling did nothing. I wasnt even talking.
GOD Help US.
D
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:52 pm
by XXdEaThBrEaThXX
I know exactly what that's like.
Hang in there, we have to stick together and as for these ****s, they can rot in hell and die.
Some people in this world are just a***holes, I say f*** them.
Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:22 am
by Lasco
There are many incidents to tell about.I have found myself in so many shameful situations.These two happened about two years ago but every time I think about it,I still feel ashamed.I was going home from class one evening in a taxi.The driver was a good friend of my sister's.I was in the back with two other persons..a man and a woman..the taxi stopped at my gate and when I got out and was handing the driver the fare,I heard the man saying "She smells so bad." and all of them including my sisters friend turned to look at me like I was some dirty,rotten animal.I just walked away and pretended not to be aware of what was said.When I got inside I went right to bed.I could not eat for two weeks.
The other incident happened in class.That day I had left straight from the doctors office to class.Here I was in class feeling kinda confident because today the doctor had told me that he was not smelling my breathe.And my classmates and I were suppose to discuss what to teach children,it was early childhood education class.One of my classmates shouted "We can teach them to buy tooth paste and a tooth brush and brush their teeth." And the whole class including the instructor burst out laughing. Wow! It feels good to say this! A little load off my head.
