Tonsil Stones is my cause of BB!
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:34 am
Hi everyone, I've been suffering from BB for about the last 5 years or so. It wasn't too bad until the past year. I tried Dr. Katz's products, taking Probiotics, Throat Sprays, Propolis sprays, you name it, I've done it!
About a few months ago, I learned about Tonsil Stones. I didn't think it really pertained to me but one day at work I coughed and something landed on my hand. I didn't know what it was, but something told me to smell it. BOY WAS IT A HORRIFYING SMELL! Then I remembered the stuff I read about Tonsil Stones and I thought this must be it!
Since then I've been obsessed about finding these buggers in my tonsil. I seriously think this is the main cause of my BB. But even if I remove them, I know I still have BB.
Then last night, I found a video on YouTube showing someone removing his stones. I realized I wasn'd digging far enough. When I tried copying him, I took out 5 in a sitting! And it's as thought I just opened up a lid of a trash can because I can sense a really stinky smell now. I think there are more hidden but I am having a hard time finding them.
They have such a fowl smell, so to think that others are smelling this really makes me sad and I feel so bad for everyone. I am trying desperately every day to have clean breath, but there is never a day where I can get by without being confident when I talk.
I am glad there is a forum for sufferers like me. I recently quit my job and part of the reason was because I was so embarassed at having BB. I recently have a new job, and I'm pretty sure I'm scaring everyone already, but I hope to find a cure soon!
About a few months ago, I learned about Tonsil Stones. I didn't think it really pertained to me but one day at work I coughed and something landed on my hand. I didn't know what it was, but something told me to smell it. BOY WAS IT A HORRIFYING SMELL! Then I remembered the stuff I read about Tonsil Stones and I thought this must be it!
Since then I've been obsessed about finding these buggers in my tonsil. I seriously think this is the main cause of my BB. But even if I remove them, I know I still have BB.
Then last night, I found a video on YouTube showing someone removing his stones. I realized I wasn'd digging far enough. When I tried copying him, I took out 5 in a sitting! And it's as thought I just opened up a lid of a trash can because I can sense a really stinky smell now. I think there are more hidden but I am having a hard time finding them.
They have such a fowl smell, so to think that others are smelling this really makes me sad and I feel so bad for everyone. I am trying desperately every day to have clean breath, but there is never a day where I can get by without being confident when I talk.
I am glad there is a forum for sufferers like me. I recently quit my job and part of the reason was because I was so embarassed at having BB. I recently have a new job, and I'm pretty sure I'm scaring everyone already, but I hope to find a cure soon!