Page 1 of 1
Do you think we....
Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:32 am
by Charley
eat too much?
I ask because I tried the low/no protein diet for a couple of weeks, and did feel a reduction in my bb.
Then recently I've been quite ill, stayed home and not been able to eat - and weirdly again a reduction in bb.
I stuff my face usually, luckily don't put on weight so there's no reason for me not to eat what I want.
But I'm just wondering - do we overload our systems - does the
amount of food we ram in contribute to bb in anyway?

Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:51 am
by Archimonde
No. By that logic, morbidly obese people would have bb.
Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:03 pm
by iva
I think when bb is caused by acid reflux, the amount of the food is important. When I eat less, especially in the evening, my bb is reduced slightly..
Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:25 pm
by Eric
I think when bb is caused by acid reflux, the amount of the food is important. When I eat less, especially in the evening, my bb is reduced slightly..
I agree with this. I've noticed that when I eat too much I will frequently be burping up acid for the next few hours. I think this contributes to the BB smell. It sort of radiates from the back of the throat.
Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:56 pm
by Charley
Archimonde wrote:No. By that logic, morbidly obese people would have bb.
I really meant those of us who already have bb, not general people who don't suffer.
If we eat less/more does this impact on our breath being better/worse. For me I think it makes a difference and just wondered if others had noticed anything similar.
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:10 pm
by Busted
If you eat, your bb will just change to bb + the smell of the food you ate. But it still very bad.
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:48 pm
by Charley
Busted wrote:If you eat, your bb will just change to bb + the smell of the food you ate. But it still very bad.
It's still not really the point I was trying to make, but I guess that answers my question...