Your Email Address:

First Name:

Do you think we....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Charley
Junior

Do you think we....

Post by Charley »

eat too much?

I ask because I tried the low/no protein diet for a couple of weeks, and did feel a reduction in my bb.

Then recently I've been quite ill, stayed home and not been able to eat - and weirdly again a reduction in bb.

I stuff my face usually, luckily don't put on weight so there's no reason for me not to eat what I want.

But I'm just wondering - do we overload our systems - does the amount of food we ram in contribute to bb in anyway?

:-k

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

No. By that logic, morbidly obese people would have bb.
iva
Master

Post by iva »

I think when bb is caused by acid reflux, the amount of the food is important. When I eat less, especially in the evening, my bb is reduced slightly..
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

I think when bb is caused by acid reflux, the amount of the food is important. When I eat less, especially in the evening, my bb is reduced slightly..
I agree with this. I've noticed that when I eat too much I will frequently be burping up acid for the next few hours. I think this contributes to the BB smell. It sort of radiates from the back of the throat.
Charley
Junior

Post by Charley »

Archimonde wrote:No. By that logic, morbidly obese people would have bb.
I really meant those of us who already have bb, not general people who don't suffer.

If we eat less/more does this impact on our breath being better/worse. For me I think it makes a difference and just wondered if others had noticed anything similar.
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

If you eat, your bb will just change to bb + the smell of the food you ate. But it still very bad.
Charley
Junior

Post by Charley »

Busted wrote:If you eat, your bb will just change to bb + the smell of the food you ate. But it still very bad.
It's still not really the point I was trying to make, but I guess that answers my question...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic