THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Do you think we....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Charley
Junior
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: London, UK

Do you think we....

Post by Charley »

eat too much?

I ask because I tried the low/no protein diet for a couple of weeks, and did feel a reduction in my bb.

Then recently I've been quite ill, stayed home and not been able to eat - and weirdly again a reduction in bb.

I stuff my face usually, luckily don't put on weight so there's no reason for me not to eat what I want.

But I'm just wondering - do we overload our systems - does the amount of food we ram in contribute to bb in anyway?

:-k
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Archimonde »

No. By that logic, morbidly obese people would have bb.
iva
Master
Posts: 295
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by iva »

I think when bb is caused by acid reflux, the amount of the food is important. When I eat less, especially in the evening, my bb is reduced slightly..
Eric
Advanced
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:39 am

Post by Eric »

I think when bb is caused by acid reflux, the amount of the food is important. When I eat less, especially in the evening, my bb is reduced slightly..
I agree with this. I've noticed that when I eat too much I will frequently be burping up acid for the next few hours. I think this contributes to the BB smell. It sort of radiates from the back of the throat.
Charley
Junior
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: London, UK

Post by Charley »

Archimonde wrote:No. By that logic, morbidly obese people would have bb.
I really meant those of us who already have bb, not general people who don't suffer.

If we eat less/more does this impact on our breath being better/worse. For me I think it makes a difference and just wondered if others had noticed anything similar.
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Busted »

If you eat, your bb will just change to bb + the smell of the food you ate. But it still very bad.
Charley
Junior
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: London, UK

Post by Charley »

Busted wrote:If you eat, your bb will just change to bb + the smell of the food you ate. But it still very bad.
It's still not really the point I was trying to make, but I guess that answers my question...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗