Page 1 of 1
How long have you been suffering from BB?
Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:37 pm
by lolalola
Me 29 years. Started at 6 years old.
Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:39 pm
by Archimonde
started at 11 y.o. Now im 32... 21 years

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:07 am
by daveparker
5 years, started @ 15.
Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:58 pm
by Charley
25 miserable years - since I was 11.
What makes it worse is my mother is 70 and had it all her life. I know people hold out for a cure, but I just don't beleive there is/or will be one.
If you look at all the money spent on cancer etc, and that still doesnt have a cure - we have no chance.
Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:04 pm
by lolalola
OMG, your mom suffered all her life? That really is heartbreaking. I really don't think there will be a cure in my lifetime!
Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:26 am
by halihope
9 years for me, wow! I just realized that!