Page 1 of 1

I WANT TO "BRUSH" MY THROAT

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:18 am
by iva
Does anyone have an idea how to "brush" one`s throat like the teeth and tongue?

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:59 pm
by nobody
.

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:06 pm
by Jimi Stein
Use the Tung brush and reach far behind tongue, like I do. Use a dentist mirror and chek if you have any residuals back there, usually there is white coating only on the top of the throat, so you can reach that easily

Re: I WANT TO "BRUSH" MY THROAT

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:20 am
by sharon
I am thinking ways to "brush" my tonsil.
I try to eat "nonsticky" stuff to prevent being stuck there:
Thai rice noodle, spaghettis, drink as I eat, 1 bite of lettuce, cucumber, celery per 2 bites of meat or protein...

bending down when gaggling, to let the my tonsil soaked in the mouthwash, rubbing my tonsil while gaggling....

enough stupid things.. ](*,)
iva wrote:Does anyone have an idea how to "brush" one`s throat like the teeth and tongue?

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:25 pm
by JZ
Since a few days now I brush the far back of my tongue with the Tung brush.
I brush with peroxide (H2O2 7,5%).
Also brush the place of my removed tonsels. (very easy............)

Little inprovement now. (I think !)
I will see what it does on the long run.

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:31 am
by iva
Thank you all, I have just heard about Tung brush and I am going to order one on the net; doyou use the Tung gel as well?

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:04 pm
by Eric
I hate to say it, but I think brushing your throat area will be of little help. The bad bacteria overgrowth is still hiding in places you can't reach and will repopulate brushed areas within the hour.

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:16 am
by iva
Eric wrote:I hate to say it, but I think brushing your throat area will be of little help. The bad bacteria overgrowth is still hiding in places you can't reach and will repopulate brushed areas within the hour.
Same is true for the area of the tongue, yet all of us keep brushing and scraping it, you can`t just give it up because bacteria will repopulate the area within a few minutes..
the "smelly" bacteria should popluate the tongue and throat, so we have to try and remove it, I think

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:57 am
by orange111
my tongue goes into a fury white overdrive when i have grains such as rice, oats, wheat, etc

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:01 am
by DRASTIC
Hi Iva,

I was watching TV last night about this lady who had an embarrassing illness whenever she talked. She had bad breath.

The doctor took a scraping from her tongue for bacteria.

The test found too much Anaerobic bacteria the bad bacteria.
Guess what the doctor gave her as a solution? ANTIBIOTIC

The doctor told her that it would take care of the bad bacteria.
Dont know which brand of antibiotic. BUt didnt it also kill the good bacteria which is what we need.

Now I am confused. I thought antibiotic was bad for people with bad breath.

D

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:09 am
by orange111
drastic, i saw that prog too, issue is they didnt give any info about what anti biotics they gave her and if her condition got any better

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:26 am
by iva
Hi, Drastic

every time I have to take antibiotics for any reason, my BB goes away temporarily, so it`s obvious that bad bacteria are affetced by antibiotics, but only for the time being..

Tung brush

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:21 pm
by iva
Hey, people

how can I order Tung Brush in Europe? The only site I find is only for the USA
thanx

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:12 pm
by tamacun
You have rigth iva,same here

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:28 pm
by Larc400
There are antibiotics which target anaerobe bacteria, so should kill off the tongue bacteria for a while. Everyone who has tried it (including me) says the problem returns quickly after you quit the antibiotics though, sometimes the 'bad bacteria' can even dominate more afterwards.

8-[