THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

JUST FOR FUN

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halihope
Master
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

JUST FOR FUN

Post by halihope »

When watching tv, just for fun I pay attention to people reactions when they have to get close to talk to each other and wow I have noticed the same reactions we get from people. Some put finger under nose, others touch their nose, others rub their nose and so on. Rachel Ray tends to put finger under nose when her guests are talking and some of them try to smell their own breath discreetly. Once Mike Tyson was being interviewed by Montel and Mike kept touching his nose. You can see models turning sideways when they have a singer singing in their faces! Anyway I now entertain myself by watching these people react to people's bb.
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Archimonde »

Are there that many people with bb? Personally, i very rarely smell other people's breath, maybe once every 2-3 years. I don't even remember the last time i talked to someone with bb.
mizz123
Junior
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:27 am

Post by mizz123 »

Hilarious! It's so true though it could be that people's body language reacts that way when talking to other people in social situations. And we are getting all worked up thinking that our breath is offensive. I think that there must be different levels of bad breath.





3
halihope
Master
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

Post by halihope »

Last Thursday mom came along with an old friend and I just kept busy washing dishes and such but kept an eye on them and saw that they both kept covering their nose/mouth every so often. Mom tends to rest her fist close to mouth and under nose when sitting at the table and talking so maybe her friend thought she had bb and mom was reacting and so the friend would cover her nose and mom would react by covering her nose even more! I just kept looking at them and getting amused by their actions. YES there is quite a bit of people w/ bb but is mild the kind that gets covered with a mint or gum, darn it! :(
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Busted »

I pay attention all the time, everytime I think someone is reacting to another person's bb. It turn out it's just coincedence, because the next time they talk in their face they just smile and talk back.

Definately not the same as the situation we're in. We get reactions EVERY TIME. Very obvious ones too unfortenately. And if it's not obvious enough they just tell you to brush your teeth. :roll:
orange111
Newbie
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:10 am

Post by orange111 »

halihope wrote:Last Thursday mom came along with an old friend and I just kept busy washing dishes and such but kept an eye on them and saw that they both kept covering their nose/mouth every so often. Mom tends to rest her fist close to mouth and under nose when sitting at the table and talking so maybe her friend thought she had bb and mom was reacting and so the friend would cover her nose and mom would react by covering her nose even more! I just kept looking at them and getting amused by their actions. YES there is quite a bit of people w/ bb but is mild the kind that gets covered with a mint or gum, darn it! :(
i think thats me, i have mild bad breath through my mouth only.
i believe i have post nasal drip as when i swallow, mucus goes down my throat and tongue and i can almost taste it. after swallowing for an hour i can gradually taste a sour taste coming from the back of my throat.
i need to get some nasal spray for my pnd and take it from there!
halihope
Master
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

Post by halihope »

Orange111 if you have mild bb then consider yourself lucky, you can carry a conversation with just about everybody. If you think your pnd is causing bb then by all means treat it and let us know how is going?
Mom's friend asked me a question and I had to answer (did only a little conversation while washing dishes and her sitting at the table) and this old lady who walks very slowly had to back off a few feet away from me and stop all conversation! :oops:
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

I remember once giving a dirty homeless guy change. I think I said "here you go" and he put HIS hand over his mouth and nose.

I was like SHIT even HE is repulsed.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗