THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

STILL STRUGGLING....

Tell us your story with bad breath
woe is me
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:54 pm

STILL STRUGGLING....

Post by woe is me »

well it never did! I have been to a few dentists about the problem but I've never been to a doctors about it though... Going to visit one next week and try and get him to refer me to a ENT just to rule out sinuses.. I did suffer from sinus problems in my early teenage years so maybe there is a connection.. Got a dentists appointment on mon aswell and after reading some posts on wisdom teeth im going to push to have them removed, cause i have noticed that when i floss between my top wisdom teeth the floss stinks.. Anyway i'm reallly struggling at the moment with life... as many of us are.. a year or so ago i started to use the breezecare system and was convinced that this was my saviour! I thought at long last I can get on with living my life to the full instead of just skulking along in the background, so I decide to go back to university which i had missed out on due to my problem... well the breezecare system has stopped working im lucky if i get any relief at all
Bestwishes
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:54 am
Location: California

Post by Bestwishes »

Hi, I have heard many good things about Breezecare, if they sold it at the local drugstore I would have tried it already.
How long have you been using it for?

Just what products of Breezecare did you use? About how long ago did it stop working for you?

Is it rough at the University for you? The closest I got to college last was going in for a meeting with a counselor, only to have her make it obvious she can smell my bb when I talk, it was embarrassing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗