Greeting and questions from new member
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:17 pm
Hello All,
As a fellow bb sufferer, I can identify with much of what people are saying in their posts. I hope to share more about my experiences with this problem but first I have just a couple of items that I haven't seen discussed. First, as far as I can tell, my problem began about 2 years after moving to Florida from the midwest after college. This leads me to believe the problem has something to do with allergies/geographic location (because of the delay of the onset). Then about 2 years later, I moved from Florida to Texas, and like a miracle, the problem completely disappeared for about 1.5 years. And then, like a curse, it came back with a vengence. I'm curious if anyone else has had this experience. Regardless, it sounds like bb sufferers are everywhere so location likely isn't a factor. But it's always been strange to me how the problem disappeared and then came back with a change in location. Second, I've read in many places that alcohol can worsen the problem because it causes dehydration. Is there anyone here that drinks zero alcohol and still suffers bb? I just need to know if I need to quit beer, as an avid beer drinker. I hope that will not be the case.
Thanks in advance for any posts on these subjects.[/code]
As a fellow bb sufferer, I can identify with much of what people are saying in their posts. I hope to share more about my experiences with this problem but first I have just a couple of items that I haven't seen discussed. First, as far as I can tell, my problem began about 2 years after moving to Florida from the midwest after college. This leads me to believe the problem has something to do with allergies/geographic location (because of the delay of the onset). Then about 2 years later, I moved from Florida to Texas, and like a miracle, the problem completely disappeared for about 1.5 years. And then, like a curse, it came back with a vengence. I'm curious if anyone else has had this experience. Regardless, it sounds like bb sufferers are everywhere so location likely isn't a factor. But it's always been strange to me how the problem disappeared and then came back with a change in location. Second, I've read in many places that alcohol can worsen the problem because it causes dehydration. Is there anyone here that drinks zero alcohol and still suffers bb? I just need to know if I need to quit beer, as an avid beer drinker. I hope that will not be the case.