THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

My dental appt.

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
halihope
Master
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

My dental appt.

Post by halihope »

Well today I had my dental check up and told the tech who cleaned my teeth that when I floss between two molars the floss stinks and that one of those molars have a crack along the filling, she took x-rays and had to do it again because the x-rays didn't show the crack. The dentist said that in fact he needs to remove the filling and there is no pockets anywhere, my wisdom teeth are fairly align with rest of molars except for one that is a bit towards inside but nothing to worry about. I mentioned a few molars that are showing a bit of the roots and he said gums do not grow back and since there is no bleeding and I keep up with appoint. there is no danger of loosing those molars and should stay put for a long time. I HOPE ONCE THE FILLING IS OUT THIS BB WILL LEAVE Please keep me in your prayers and fingers crossed for me, my appt. is this month on the 25th, I can hardly wait. Never been so looking forward to a dental appointment it feels weird [-o<
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗