Page 1 of 1

My new job...

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:52 pm
by hopeful
So I got a new job after a very brief interview recently. Guess the director of the organization couldn't smell me. I started the job recently and I simply don't know how I will survive dealing with everybody. I share a small office with another worker but luckily she's out in the field a lot. My job itself involves making contacts and developing relationships with others. I made my first appointment to meet with a contact next Thursday. Today, I got so sick of chewing gum by 3pm that I just stopped. Unfortunately one of my superiors showed up at 4:30pm to see how I was doing. No fingers to the nose but she did back up a lot...great! Seriously need a cure.

How's the magnolia bark extract gum guys? Still waiting to get it here in Canada.

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:41 am
by daveparker
I absolutely hate gum 2 but i chew it, it makes my mouth taste better, and shows people that im actually trying to make my breath better.

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:42 am
by jc
Congrats to your new job hopeful. Why don`t you give the oil of oregano another chance. There`s a member who claims to have been treated by it. I`ve been taking it for 11 months now & there`s been an improvement on my breath. My bb`s really,really bad so I really don`t expect it to go away that easily but I have a feeling it would work for milder cases like that guy/gal.There`s another member who told me she was doing better after taking it for a few months but she seemed to have stopped posting here so I don`t know what her status is right now.

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:18 pm
by hopeful
Which brand of the oil of oregano are you using? Are you using the capsules or the oil?

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:01 pm
by Busted
Hey congrats, good luck with your new job. But it really looks like things are going to be ok. So don't worry about it too much.

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:16 pm
by jc
hopeful wrote:Which brand of the oil of oregano are you using? Are you using the capsules or the oil?
I`m taking the capsules but I`m thinking of switching to the pure oil like solutionsearcher since it only took him 2 months to cure his bb. I really don`t know if there`s any big difference between the different brands since all of the ooo that I looked up back then have the phenol carvacrol(a powerful anti-oxidant) & the anti-mutation property. Anyways, the 3 of us who are using the ooo seems to buy different brands
& we all have positive results so I`ll leave it up to you to choose the convenient one for you. Goodluck.