THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

YOU DONT HAVE BB -

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
BBornotBB
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:31 pm

YOU DONT HAVE BB -

Post by BBornotBB »

Ok, so I’ve I met a few people who claim to have chronic bb, and it make me angry because, from what ive observed and from the things they tell me, they cleary havent.

One person i asked them, what reactions do you get from people, and I was told "I don’t get any, but I have a white tongue, my mouth taste funny all the time, i have all the symptoms"

Call me crazy!! But that doesn’t mean you have BB, does it!!

The other person ive met more than once, but i can stand there and watch this person talk right into many people faces and see no reactions from them, but if i was to do that, you usually see an instant reaction. They tell me exaggerated stories like they were on the bus and as they sat down the and a person 2 rows away opened the window!! So now what! cant people open the window on the bus?? I think this person looks way into things that happen around them.

These people clearly have Haliphobia.
halihope
Master
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

Post by halihope »

I also have little white coating in the back of tongue and just the other day right after brushing, flossing, tongue brush with gel and tongue looking pink I barely opened my mouth and this kid gave me the longest stare ever and his eyes got big and tried to move away from me. This 20 minutes after doing the above. Your hubby is either telling you the truth or lying. Mine says no smell and he does wants to french kiss, not my cup of tea. Have long and close up conversations w/ your hubby and see what type of reaction he has. Why not try and french kiss your hubby and see what is his reaction and if it is negative then confront him and ask him to be honest, this can help you monitor your bb and help you know what foods make it worse, which products have a good effect and for how long.
Actually I would prefer, in a way, that my hubby or kids would smell my bb so they could be my halimeters.
never_bn_kissed
Newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:48 am

Post by never_bn_kissed »

hi tiredofcrying

i guess if you want to be certain go to a place that has a halimeter or one of those gas chromo-somethings - they take a sample of your air and analyse the different gases there to result in an x parts per billion result. That way you can be scientifically sure of your breath.

and try not to get too down on your husband not kissing you, take it from me there are other people suffering along with you :oops:
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Busted »

I do not understand either. If I had 1 day where I speak to others directly in their faces without getting one obvious reaction, I'd stop worrying about my bb.

But unfortenately it's always like "Hey the guy I spoke to didn't really react, perhaps my bb isn't that bad and i can speak to others." Then I speak to others and get the worst and usual reactions.

I always thank the first person for making me believe and be let down again. Why didn't he just grab his nose, perhaps he was just trying to be polite. I wouldn't mind if he covered his nose though. I get those reactions all the time when i speak. :?

It would even be better, cause I wouldn't even believe that my bb has reduced in the first place. But what the hell...the reactions I cannot avoid anyways, unless I didn't have to talk anymore.
viva
Advanced
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:06 pm

Post by viva »

Haliometer is only sensative to sulfur volatile compounds.
It's not sensative to all other stinky gases like methilmascartone(not sure of spelling).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗