Page 1 of 1

All of you are invited!! Meet up in London

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:25 pm
by brokenbuthopeful
Hi guys!
I know its repetion of the same topic but its really important that we join hands and give strength to each other in our fight against halitosis and its bad social impact. To help our cause, a meetup has been arranged on 13 and 14 of september near tower bridge London. the venue will be the tower hotel and time is 12 o clock. Please join us and share your experiences. we will learn alot from each other. Dont be shy. I know some of you are suffering from SAD ( social anxiety disorder) and depression which prevents you to go in public places. Sum up your courage and give it a go. you will definetly feel better after talking to the "people of your own kind". looking forward to meet loads of good people. If further information required, please do not hasitate to contact 0044 (0)7846757456.
thanks n bye :)

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:29 pm
by Scientist42
That's right guys,
So far around 10 of you have confirmed you are definitely coming. I am pleased, but quite honestly, the more the better!

This is an opportunity that only comes once in a while since our next meetup will be in June 2009.

There is no reason to feel shy, we are all in the same boots! Come and meet people who you can identify with and who understand what you are going through!

Have a look at our meetup venue:- http://mpdela.blogspot.com/

We will be sitting under the blue umbrella in your pic! See you in 5 days!!
Arun

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:24 pm
by orange111
i'd love to come but im up north and have no money till my loan comes through ](*,)

Hello everyone from María (mpdela)

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:38 am
by mpdela
Hello everyone,

This is my first time posting in this forum. I really wanted to say that I hope many of you are able to make it to Arun's Thames Festival meetup this weekend. It will be my first time attending one, and i would love to meet as many of you as possible. I've already met some of you in the conference calls and look forward to meeting others as well.

I hope those of you that may have visited my blog have enjoyed it.

Well, I'll be around from time to time.

María