Page 1 of 1

wild oregano oil/peptol bismol tablets/magnolia tree extract

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:27 pm
by halihope
Those of you who tried this stuff did it work?

Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:10 am
by Hal_1t0515
I'm trying the wild oregano oil. I bought some 100% OO but it's way to strong to take by itself. OO is a "hot" oil and it burns if undiluted. I diluted it with some sesame oil: 1 part OO to four parts oil in a glass bottle with an eye dropper. Then I can put one or two drops on the back of my tongue before going to bed. It may be helping. Too soon to say for sure. It's definitely a powerful antibiotic. The taste is tolerable when diluted with oil.

Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:29 am
by elliott
I had my 2nd trial with the PB tablets, this time I couldn't get past 4 days. I can't be sure, but I didn't think they were working. Maybe it takes longer, but the reactions I got were getting worse as the days went on. People were standing further back when I spoke. By further, I mean there is a distance that i know I can talk without completely bothering people. Those days after the PB, I noticed people wouldn't even enter that "zone" I also felt in my gut that my breath was worse. But again, it probably takes longer to tell, and there could have been some other reason that my breath seemed worse those days.

Almost seems to me though, that my breath is better when I don't try these things. It also seems that my breath is getting worse as the years go by, now that it is my 3rd year of BB, and it certainly aint better. Part of it is that I have started eating like normal humans eat again (with some limitations). I gained some healthy weight and muscles and getting strong again, and that makes me feel better about myself.

That magnolia bark gum doesn't work at all. Not for real BB sufferers.

Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:22 pm
by DRASTIC
Hi elliot,

I too have stopped restricting my diet. I really noticed that no matter what I restricted my bad breath was still the same and I lost weight in the process.

I since started to eat without restrictons and have gained a little weight to the point where I look much better even my skin improved. I wish it could make me feel better though.

D