ON the end of my tongue i have some small circles of withe coating spreading only on the back of the tongue,could it be an infection or is it just pnd?
On the back are the circles,on the middle is just plain.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
My tongue is all white but on the end of it there are this small circleshalihope wrote:PREY I haven't heard of anyone complaining of this, the white rings on back and front of tongue, you should have your doctor take a look at it. Most of us have a white coating on the back of tongue only or all of the tongue. When you brush your tongue does the white comes off??
I also have 2 or 3 bumps and around them are spreading small white circles.Happylife wrote:I too have the same condition. I have small bumps at the back of my tongue and because of these i cannot clean that area properly with tongue bresh. The white bumps sometimes bleed when i use my tongue brush hard.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.