Is my BB not as bad as most? oral in cause?
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:26 pm
I dont get as bad reactions as some describe on here, and even though my oral hygiene is now top knotch, it used to be quite poor, I have PND but its not as bad as most descrbe, i never see it, just feel it, and i cant smell it. My BB started at around 15, when i had braces and i doubt i cleaned them as much as i should. I feel mine has gotten better with tongue brushing and peroxide, as i cant really taste it like i used to, it used to take over my mouth, but when my hygiene got better the taste subsided a lot. So does mine just sound like theres an oral cause? cause even though i dont breathe on people, i dont get bad reactions, maybe because people I meet are just polite?
any opinions would be appreciated, wana work with everyone to squash this
any opinions would be appreciated, wana work with everyone to squash this