Page 1 of 1

MMS Report

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:47 pm
by Hank
I began using MMS yesterday which I bought from a local health store. I don't really know what type of effect it's having on my bb yet, but I wanted to share a few observations so far. First, this seems like pretty powerful stuff. I mix about 6 drops with a little lemon juice, let it sit for a few minutes, add about a half cup of water and then brush, tongue scrape, gargle, then swallow. I've never seen my tongue look so healthy and pink almost instantly. One thing I noticed is I instantly started to salivate as soon as I use it to brush with. It really stimulates that function, which seems to me to be a good sign. In addition, I've been taking it/using it after I eat so I'm not having an nausea or stomach problems. The other thing I noticed is more frequent and larger bowel movements, which I think is generally good too. I'm also taking vitamin c tablets, using HCL with meals (because of low acid in stomach), and using an oregano oil juice which I'm experimenting with. I don't have a "breath smeller" so I have to rely on reactions from customers and friends. I haven't had any extremely bad reactions in the past few days so maybe it's helping. One last note... We really need to find a way to get together. Seems like the social isolation is really getting to some. For me, the isolation is tough, but it's even more tough not having anyone in my life understand this problem and the toll it takes. Let me know if anyone's in central Texas for a meet up.

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:29 pm
by Larc400
Hi!

How did you find out you have low stomach acid?

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:00 pm
by Hank
Larc,

I did a very unscientific test which was recommended on another website. They say that first thing in the morning mix some baking soda in a cup of water and drink it. They say if you burp within 5 minutes, your stomach acid is normal. If not, you may have low acid in stomach.

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:01 pm
by Larc400
8)

Maybe it'd be a good idea to check it with your doctor before supplementing with HCl as I guess too much HCl could do some damage... Or are there any other 'home-tests' one can do..? I know it can be tricky to talk a doctor into doing tests like these... :(

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:01 am
by DRASTIC
Hi Larc,

I tried the HCL. Well needless to say it didnot work. It gave me burns within minutes of taking it and I only took one dose. I stopped and am doing much better now. But for a minute there I thought what was I doing. sorry for being too graphic but even my urine burned after taking it just one time over the weekend.

I dont know why I took it. I guess i was having stomach problems of late and was desperate. Yes I know my problem is mainly my tonsils but I thought I would give it a try. Was I ever wrong.

Just be careful with the stuff people it can burn and cause damage.

Drastic

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:46 pm
by Hank
Yes, I agree with you about being cautious in taking HCL as a supplement. I'm only on day two of experimenting with it. In my case, I sometimes experience a lot of really slow digestion. Sometimes I have indigestion from eating a simple sandwich after a couple hours. Doesn't seem like my stomach can digest it properly. I'll just see how it goes. If you are going to try it, I think it's important to take it just before meals. Obviously if you take it without food there's more of a chance of burning/damage.

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:40 pm
by Larc400
Hank, why don't you go and check if you have low HCl first of all..? Is it tricky getting that sort of appointment?