THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

If you have BB and have experienced pneumonia, please post.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
baguio
Advanced
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:02 pm

If you have BB and have experienced pneumonia, please post.

Post by baguio »

The only serious illness I have had. Just trying to see if theres any connection.

If anyone else here is suffering from BB and had pneumonia in the past, please post below.


@Jimi: From the surveys that were returned to you, did you find any common themes amongst them ie. a lot of people reporting back with the same experiences??
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

yes lump in the throat
i have to post new surveys people send it to me

can someone do a statistics of the surveys so we can see what is going on?
BBHalit
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:13 am

Post by BBHalit »

I don't think I ever had pneumonia, but I do recall being sick a long when I was a kid. Mostly just cold and flu that last for 1-2weeks. My immune system is pretty bad. Which is why I had always correlated my problem with my health. When I play sports and am healthy, I don't get sick or have BB at all.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗