Page 1 of 1

Magnolia BArk

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:42 am
by Needsbbmiracle
Hi
Has anyone tried Magnolia Bark? I just brought a bottle from Amazon.com
I don't know if it works, the instructions are to drink it prior bedtime. I just drank one
Let me know if anyone has try this

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:04 pm
by DRASTIC
Is it magnolia bark extract. What colour is it. Does it have any other ingredients in it like alcohol or sugars etc. Is it pure magnolia or is it diluted and watered down with other products?

Drastic

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:15 pm
by Needsbbmiracle
The bottle is white with Black letters:
Magnolia BArk Extract 4:1
The capsule are transparent with green like herbs inside
Its on Amazon .com...

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:01 pm
by DRASTIC
Thanks for response. I just wanted to know if it was liquid didnt know they had it in capsule.

I went to a chinese store once and bought the Magnolia Bark. Or at least I thought it was. Then again it could have been a mango tree bark. Anyhow. It looked like the actual bark of a tree. They said it was magnolia bark extract and you know how desperate we can get for a cure.

Well needless to say I was boiling the bark in a pot of water on the stove to gargle with. LOL. True story. I am laughing just thinking about it right now. Well, I boiled and boiled and boiled the actual bark till the water was dark brown then proceeded to gargle then drink it. Let me tell you of all the stupid things that I have done to cure bad breath I look back now and think that was the most foolish one.

It was after I read up on the internet about it then I stopped. Apparently Magnolia bark has a sort of effect on the appetite and seems to be used by dieters. No WONDER I was losing weight so much. Couldnt gain a pound and then I wondered why not. Well now I know.

But, just another one of those things that you cant help but laugh just to relieve the stress of it all.

DRASTIC

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:51 pm
by crazybb
Drastic, So did the manolia bark stuff work for you?
I don't think you ended your story.

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:53 am
by daveparker
it makes u lose weight, nice, u kno at the time when i thought i was close to being cured, i started working out big time, i lost 10 lbs in a month, but than when i realized bb was here to stay, i stopped caring, and i gained it all back.

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:33 am
by DRASTIC
Hi CrazyBB

The magnolia Bark did not work for me.

Daveparker. I forgot to mention the other sisde effect it had on me. It not only made me lose weight but made me very drowsy. I kept falling asleep. I think there is a limit as to how much you can take and I think I was dangerously close to taking too much. I was feeling weak and falling asleep every time.

So word of caution. Dont try it.