Your Email Address:

First Name:

Corsodyl rinse

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ruch
Sheriff

Corsodyl rinse

Post by ruch »

on a tip from someone here (thank you - i forget who you are now!), i ordered a few bottles of corsodyl through someone in the UK on ebay. it is basically chlorhexidine digluconate at 0.2%. i started using it last night and i woke up without morningbreath. then i used it again in the morning and had neutral breath pretty much all day. this stuff seems to work for me (which is funny because i have tried chlorhexidine before which didn't work for very long. not sure what the % of it was though).. but we will see after a week since a lot of things seem to work at first and then stop working.

i am grateful though as i have a date tomorrow!

FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

How did the date go?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

great! he actually had a bit of stale breath (i think the kind of person who normally has neutral breath but had a bit of bb on the odd day).. but you know what i realized? a bit of bad breath isn't that bad. not once did i wrinkle my nose or not want to kiss him. also, it is interesting because you don't notice their bb as much when kissing. you might catch a whiff here and there but for some reason, you don't notice it as much. i had an ex who had bb (worse) and this was the case with him too.

the corsodyl realy gave me confidence! i really recommend people to give it a try. of course, you have to do all the oral hygiene stuff first.. give your mouth the best possibility of being okay for a few ours this way, and then use the rinse.
i hope it will continue to work for me because it is really hard to date anyone when you have bb..

at this point, i have no idea how bad my breath is in terms of magnitude.. but i have some halitophobia because of my bb that i think on days when it isn't that bad, i am still uber paranoid. it's such a curse. :/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic