Page 1 of 3

****ing chicks are crazy

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:58 pm
by Jimi Stein
I got like 2 days in last week.
I will keep you posted.

On is the older woman, but still ****ing pretty, she is like 45
and the other is some hot woman of 32

I even did not pickup the phone for the first one

I haven't have sex for a long time, like 6 months

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:17 pm
by Larc400
I told u they love a bit of rough bb 8)

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:36 am
by daveparker
two days? or dates?

And how old r u jimi? in ur late 20s/30s?

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:45 pm
by Jimi Stein
I am in early 30s

Yes 2 dates i might be ****ing both pretty soon

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:52 am
by daveparker
Good for you... :mrgreen:

See, its not too bad. Gives me hope that i might one day get laid....haha.

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:52 am
by thanatos
Why are they calling you and not vice versa?

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:41 pm
by ithurts
Jimi, how do you deal with bb when you're out on a date? We need those advices from you :)

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:40 pm
by Jimi Stein
the biggest problem is other people, I am so freaking out when I walk with a girl and other people are looking me strange and i feel how my girl is feeling awkward by the reactions of others.

THat is what freaks me out.
TOday it did not go well. We have a scheduled luch and I called her once and she did not pick up.

Probably she flaked me or something. She did not call back. I am thinking she must be irresponsible and just wants to play or something. But I cancelled her 2 invites to a drink because i was busy.

And lunch is awskward for me, i dont know person enough to buy her lunch and she wanted to go to lunch.

THe other chick tomorrow is like 13 years older but looks very fine but still I am a littl afraid how long will it take me to bed her. She might get be old under dress and I would get problems with my erection.

I really dont focus that much on bb when being with a chick, she usually does politely warn me few times by offering gums or something but after that she stops. If she loves you you will not be mad if she gives you slight signs. But they dont tell you in your face you have bb because they feel how obsessed you are with bb.

I got used to be alone, meeting somebody will jsut mess my life up and i might get hurt again. And when you break up it is hard again.

I think I will just not call both of them. I mean they are both pretty but not really super pretty that i will fall madly in love or something.

THat is what I am looking for, a 10. Not an 8

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:41 pm
by Jimi Stein
bailed out on both chicks

Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:11 am
by ithurts
If all you want is to screw them, don't be too picky man.

Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:34 pm
by Charley
ithurts wrote:If all you want is to screw them, don't be too picky man.
It wont be the bb that turns them off, an attitude like that is sure to do just the job! :roll:

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:58 am
by Jimi Stein
ok i had sex with the new one, but bb is such a wall between us, she never kisses me, she moves her head if I want to kiss her, she opens window of my car all the time

such a mess, I really dont know what to do, should I tell her about it, she would ****ing dump me almost cetrainly.

I am hurt because she does not kiss me, but I understand her. ***k I wonder how I smell from up close, probably like pure shit

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:10 pm
by asd
It is possibble to get laid with BB for sure. I used to do really well, I got more action than any of my year, my mateslooked up to me 4 it. But it was when I realised I had BB that the hit to my confidence came, and then its been much quieter, I look back at times before I realised I had it with girls, and they reacted but I thought nothing of it, funny . xxx

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:08 pm
by Busted
Once you become aware of your bb, you're officialy screwed :lol:

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:05 pm
by Jimi Stein
she is a nice girl, really nice, very pretty,she wants me to go to with her to her friends but I make excuses.

I dont want the whole bunch of people run away in 10 minutes after I arrive. It would be such a disgrace.