Page 1 of 1

If you have BB and have experienced pneumonia, please post.

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:19 pm
by baguio
The only serious illness I have had. Just trying to see if theres any connection.

If anyone else here is suffering from BB and had pneumonia in the past, please post below.


@Jimi: From the surveys that were returned to you, did you find any common themes amongst them ie. a lot of people reporting back with the same experiences??

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:37 pm
by Jimi Stein
yes lump in the throat
i have to post new surveys people send it to me

can someone do a statistics of the surveys so we can see what is going on?

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:47 pm
by BBHalit
I don't think I ever had pneumonia, but I do recall being sick a long when I was a kid. Mostly just cold and flu that last for 1-2weeks. My immune system is pretty bad. Which is why I had always correlated my problem with my health. When I play sports and am healthy, I don't get sick or have BB at all.