Page 1 of 1

Took me 5 Months to find my cuase...

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:32 pm
by OneDay111
Now you may remember me, i havent posted in months primaly becuase i just wanted to find a cuase...

NO IVE FOUND IT.
100% sure...

It all makes sense...ever since i had bad breath THE DAY, ive been spitting phlegm..

Oh and i thought Green was normal.....

Searching around i found it is a virus.. I have my tonsils, touch em with my finger and a dirty smell comes... Now i look at it, no stones... Viral, anti-biotics dont work, and stupid doctors dont work either...

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:20 pm
by Larc400
Which virus!? 8)

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:18 pm
by DRASTIC
Yeah, What Virus?

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:28 pm
by OneDay111
I dunno what virus im not a doctor.

Im certain its a virus. Primaly becuase i KNOW the source is the throat, anti-biotics dont work.

You see, i cant explain but its all my un-fortune, it was almost certain when my freind was next to me.. I spat out a bunch of phlegm and it was green. So he said, I had that i had a virus.

This is my only freind... and hes had bad breath before, but its gone, we never talk about it..

Look im looking for the cure for it now, do me a favour, check your phlegm colour, oh and then search it on wikepidia, when i find a cure i'll post back on THIS Thread. Wish me luck

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:58 pm
by Larc400
Why don't you just go to your GP and find out if you are infected by a virus. Not that hard is it?

:-({|=

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:21 pm
by bb_girl
Let us know if you find out what kind of virus it is. My right tonsil smells, and when I poke that area, there is a white, milky liquid that squirts out (that's what's smelly.) If I press even harder, I can get a tonsil stone out.

I believe mine is a post nasal drip, and now I try to use those Sinus squirt bottles to clean out my nasal passage. I think I just need to clean out that one area and I will be pretty okay.

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:33 pm
by asd
bb-girl whip your tonsils out. I would suggest everyone with BB get them out, especially if you have smelly or stoney tonsils. xxx

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:05 pm
by bb_girl
asd: Yeah, I am planning to make an appt with my ENT to see what he thinks of my tonsils.