Some issues with the tonsil theory
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:24 pm
I read the interview with finkelstein, and it seemed reasonable. Many have been cured by tonsillectomy. I will probably start the procedure of getting one. But my mum has BB a bit, quite often, she has bad teeth though which could be her cause, My brother also gets it a tiny bit, like only if your very close to him and its 1/2 out of ten. So i think we cant all have tonsil problems?
However, tongue texture is genetic, a more geographic tongue can make you more succsecptable to BB so that cpould be why
That and coincidence, and I dont think they bcare about oral hygiene as much as me. Maybe if they did they would be ok.
Anyways I will try get a nice tonsillectomy, get my amalgam fillings out, mainly for general health nt bb, and even ask about periodontal pockets etc thats my 08/09 plan for BB, if i get that all checked by this time next year and still have issues, I will attack sinuses/wisdom teeth as only possible cause. Process of elimination for the win
stay strong xxx
However, tongue texture is genetic, a more geographic tongue can make you more succsecptable to BB so that cpould be why
That and coincidence, and I dont think they bcare about oral hygiene as much as me. Maybe if they did they would be ok.
Anyways I will try get a nice tonsillectomy, get my amalgam fillings out, mainly for general health nt bb, and even ask about periodontal pockets etc thats my 08/09 plan for BB, if i get that all checked by this time next year and still have issues, I will attack sinuses/wisdom teeth as only possible cause. Process of elimination for the win
stay strong xxx