Totally fresh taste and spit
Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:56 am
I were experiencing some stuff on myself. I have a dentist mirror and I looked at the back of my tongue what is going on. I am seeing few bumps and white patches.
Ok I am pulling my tongue way out with the towel and I use tongue brush to clean that area, so there is not white patches anymore.
But here is the thing, I used a little vodka on my brush and i scrape my tongue and the back of my tongue. My spit is totally fresh and does not smell to me at all. I am certain the problem lies where the tonsils were, the area is very rough and the bacterias can still hide there and breed. I feel really fresh after I cleaned the area and the pressure in my sinuses is gone. My head is lighter, so I am thinking that the problem does not originate in sinuses but in the back of my tongue and the pressure is spreading to my sinuses.
I think the breat is still very bad because the smell is infecting the whole body when I swallow so I thing it must be a while that the smell disappear.
I think that I can be cure with laser, I really think so. the problem is in the back of my throat, and the bacterias are really resistant to everything. With laser the area would become smoothe and the bacterias would not be able to hide anywhere.
Do experiment on yourself, try different things, i tried vodka tha t is a good desinfectant. We have to beat this problem somehow.
Ok I am pulling my tongue way out with the towel and I use tongue brush to clean that area, so there is not white patches anymore.
But here is the thing, I used a little vodka on my brush and i scrape my tongue and the back of my tongue. My spit is totally fresh and does not smell to me at all. I am certain the problem lies where the tonsils were, the area is very rough and the bacterias can still hide there and breed. I feel really fresh after I cleaned the area and the pressure in my sinuses is gone. My head is lighter, so I am thinking that the problem does not originate in sinuses but in the back of my tongue and the pressure is spreading to my sinuses.
I think the breat is still very bad because the smell is infecting the whole body when I swallow so I thing it must be a while that the smell disappear.
I think that I can be cure with laser, I really think so. the problem is in the back of my throat, and the bacterias are really resistant to everything. With laser the area would become smoothe and the bacterias would not be able to hide anywhere.
Do experiment on yourself, try different things, i tried vodka tha t is a good desinfectant. We have to beat this problem somehow.