Your Email Address:

First Name:

hi all

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ebg
Total Newbie

hi all

Post by ebg »

I'm new to the site,although I've been reading (the) posts for some time now . . I'm 28 yrs old,male,living in Los Angeles,and have been suffering from bb for 14 yrs . . I just started consuming a lot of carrots and green tea ...and washing my mouth with 'Smart Mouth' . . .and,it helps a bit .. .these days I'm encouraging myself to talk to a good friend of mine about my bb...
I'm wondering if is it really possible to work in the office in this condition,and not get fired because of that ?. . tell me about your experience . .. please .....
I work as a construction worker,but considering making a career change.. . What I was thinking is-if I ever get an office job I would keep big bag of carrots under my desk,as well as 5 gallons of green tea-and consuming it as much as possible... and washing my mouth with 'smart mouth',or hydrogen-peroxide every time I visit bathroom...
sorry for my English...I'm not (totally) American ..I was born and grew up someplace else.. and,have been living in the US for 5 yrs .. (and,by the way,give me a favor and make a comment about my English!...thank you!) . .bye now

rey

Post by rey »

hi ebg,

I have the same problem with you dude actually im suffering of BB for almost 20 years since I was 12 years old Im here in the Philippines and still searching for a better cure but im failed I dont know what to do I been for 17 doctors visits but still there no solution on my problem . My tonsils has been remove for I think thats the cause of odor from my mouth but sad to say it becomes worse the odor is now on my nose I can smell it each time I clean my knose Ive already tried Therabreath and oxyfresh for 3 years but it doesnt work that product is very expensive here inthe philippines it cost $25 dollars per bottle hehehehehe. Im prone to criticism each time I go out but still Im hoping for the cure of it. Sory for my gramar coz im not im american im a filipino ...

Thanks,

Budz
The_Daily_Dread

Re: reply

Post by The_Daily_Dread »

rey wrote:hi ebg,

I have the same problem with you dude actually im suffering of BB for almost 20 years since I was 12 years old Im here in the Philippines and still searching for a better cure but im failed I dont know what to do I been for 17 doctors visits but still there no solution on my problem . My tonsils has been remove for I think thats the cause of odor from my mouth but sad to say it becomes worse the odor is now on my nose I can smell it each time I clean my knose Ive already tried Therabreath and oxyfresh for 3 years but it doesnt work that product is very expensive here inthe philippines it cost $25 dollars per bottle hehehehehe. Im prone to criticism each time I go out but still Im hoping for the cure of it. Sory for my gramar coz im not im american im a filipino ...

Thanks,

Budz
hey im from ph too.

Taga Saan Ka? (from where are u?)
koala
Total Newbie

Post by koala »

pinoy ako pinoy tayo...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic