THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

hi all

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ebg
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:50 am

hi all

Post by ebg »

I'm new to the site,although I've been reading (the) posts for some time now . . I'm 28 yrs old,male,living in Los Angeles,and have been suffering from bb for 14 yrs . . I just started consuming a lot of carrots and green tea ...and washing my mouth with 'Smart Mouth' . . .and,it helps a bit .. .these days I'm encouraging myself to talk to a good friend of mine about my bb...
I'm wondering if is it really possible to work in the office in this condition,and not get fired because of that ?. . tell me about your experience . .. please .....
I work as a construction worker,but considering making a career change.. . What I was thinking is-if I ever get an office job I would keep big bag of carrots under my desk,as well as 5 gallons of green tea-and consuming it as much as possible... and washing my mouth with 'smart mouth',or hydrogen-peroxide every time I visit bathroom...
sorry for my English...I'm not (totally) American ..I was born and grew up someplace else.. and,have been living in the US for 5 yrs .. (and,by the way,give me a favor and make a comment about my English!...thank you!) . .bye now
rey
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:24 am

reply

Post by rey »

hi ebg,


I have the same problem with you dude actually im suffering of BB for almost 20 years since I was 12 years old Im here in the Philippines and still searching for a better cure but im failed I dont know what to do I been for 17 doctors visits but still there no solution on my problem . My tonsils has been remove for I think thats the cause of odor from my mouth but sad to say it becomes worse the odor is now on my nose I can smell it each time I clean my knose Ive already tried Therabreath and oxyfresh for 3 years but it doesnt work that product is very expensive here inthe philippines it cost $25 dollars per bottle hehehehehe. Im prone to criticism each time I go out but still Im hoping for the cure of it. Sory for my gramar coz im not im american im a filipino ...


Thanks,

Budz
The_Daily_Dread
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:22 am

Re: reply

Post by The_Daily_Dread »

rey wrote:hi ebg,


I have the same problem with you dude actually im suffering of BB for almost 20 years since I was 12 years old Im here in the Philippines and still searching for a better cure but im failed I dont know what to do I been for 17 doctors visits but still there no solution on my problem . My tonsils has been remove for I think thats the cause of odor from my mouth but sad to say it becomes worse the odor is now on my nose I can smell it each time I clean my knose Ive already tried Therabreath and oxyfresh for 3 years but it doesnt work that product is very expensive here inthe philippines it cost $25 dollars per bottle hehehehehe. Im prone to criticism each time I go out but still Im hoping for the cure of it. Sory for my gramar coz im not im american im a filipino ...


Thanks,

Budz
hey im from ph too.

Taga Saan Ka? (from where are u?)
koala
Total Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by koala »

pinoy ako pinoy tayo...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗