Page 1 of 1
did having tonsills removed help anyone's breath a little?
Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:04 pm
by shorty
Hi
I'm a new member. I have my tonsils removed next Monday. I wanted to know did anyone get a little relief from bb after having them removed. I am scared to death but I have to have this done. My life has been a living hell with this bb. I've been using probotics breath kit and extra strenth Thera breath. I get a little relief. I've had the deep cleaning thing done by my periodontis and that helped a little bit. Thank god for this website. I thought I was the only one suffering from this thing
Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:09 pm
by baguio
Thats an interesting question. I would be curious to see how many it helped. It didnt do anything in my case.
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:30 am
by xoxo
It's a waste of money in my case.
Stock up on ice-cream it helped with the pain for abit... good luck.
Re: did having tonsills removed help anyone's breath a littl
Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:17 am
by jess
shorty wrote:Hi
I'm a new member. I have my tonsils removed next Monday. I wanted to know did anyone get a little relief from bb after having them removed. I am scared to death but I have to have this done. My life has been a living hell with this bb. I've been using probotics breath kit and extra strenth Thera breath. I get a little relief. I've had the deep cleaning thing done by my periodontis and that helped a little bit. Thank god for this website. I thought I was the only one suffering from this thing
I had my tonsils removerd about three years ago. It didn't cure my bb problem but I'm glad that I had them removed since I feel like there were a breeding ground for bacteria.
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:35 pm
by sean
Maybe these questions were answered somewhere else on the boards but here goes:
For those who had their tonsils removed or lasered, did you have tonsil stones prior to having your tonsils removed or lasered? If you did, was the procedure helpful in reducing or eliminating the production of these stones? For those who found no success with your bb after the procedure, could you describe what your breath smelled like? sewage, poo, chemicals?
I am curious about this because I want to get an idea of the kind of bb tonsillectomies aid in curing or reducing? I hope all this makes sense.