Project 10 to the100 GOOGLE!!!
Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:15 pm
Hello everybody. I’m from the Spanish forum
http://www.odontologia-online.com.ar/ph ... asc-0.html
I’m writing to you beacause we have an idea. Surfing the net, in google, I found the “project 10^100” http://www.project10tothe100.com/ which is a very good oportunity for us.
For those who don’t know what I’m talking about, this is a project leaded by Google. People who have an idea of how to improve the lifestyle of people in any way, are supposed to write the idea and send it to them.
The winner idea will be financed by Google with $10,000,000. This great sum of money could be used to find the origin of our problem, just think about it, it colud work!
Although our idea could not be the winner one, Google says that they will take some others important ideas and find the way to finance them too. But we have to hurry, beacause the time limit is up to October 20th!!!
I upload a model that we did, both in spanish and english.
It wolud be great if you do your own project in correct English, correcting the mistakes we made, and adding some new ideas if you consider it necessary.
And please, do not forget that it will be better if everyone in the forum send the same copy but signed with each nickname. I mean one copy per person.
English version of the project: http://rapidshare.com/files/152724334/P ... 0.doc.html
Spanish version of hte project: http://rapidshare.com/files/152689618/P ... 0.doc.html
If I wasn’t clear, please contact me eather in this forum or at [email protected]
Sorry if I made gramatical mistakes. Regards.
http://www.odontologia-online.com.ar/ph ... asc-0.html
I’m writing to you beacause we have an idea. Surfing the net, in google, I found the “project 10^100” http://www.project10tothe100.com/ which is a very good oportunity for us.
For those who don’t know what I’m talking about, this is a project leaded by Google. People who have an idea of how to improve the lifestyle of people in any way, are supposed to write the idea and send it to them.
The winner idea will be financed by Google with $10,000,000. This great sum of money could be used to find the origin of our problem, just think about it, it colud work!
Although our idea could not be the winner one, Google says that they will take some others important ideas and find the way to finance them too. But we have to hurry, beacause the time limit is up to October 20th!!!
I upload a model that we did, both in spanish and english.
It wolud be great if you do your own project in correct English, correcting the mistakes we made, and adding some new ideas if you consider it necessary.
And please, do not forget that it will be better if everyone in the forum send the same copy but signed with each nickname. I mean one copy per person.
English version of the project: http://rapidshare.com/files/152724334/P ... 0.doc.html
Spanish version of hte project: http://rapidshare.com/files/152689618/P ... 0.doc.html
If I wasn’t clear, please contact me eather in this forum or at [email protected]
Sorry if I made gramatical mistakes. Regards.