Page 1 of 1

Constant Bitter Taste

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:13 pm
by DRASTIC
Hi all,

I have been having this constant bitter taste over a month now.

When I brush my mouth and tongue it comes back in 5 minutes.

I use to have completely sour taste now that is gone only left with a bitter taste now for over a month.

I am really worried that this bad breath is becoming dangeroulsy OVERPOWERING.

I can taste the bitter tast when I scrape my tongue from back to front. Almost like the bitter taste is from the back of the tongue.

I scrape and scrape and then aftet 5 minutes the bitter tste is back.

I dont know what to do. Maybe the bad breath has mutated to dangerous levels?????????????????

Drastic

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:35 pm
by Archimonde
Hello Drastic,

I've had that bitter taste in my mouth too, i see it as a good thing. I might be completly wrong, these are my observations based on my experience: when i'm seriously dieting, the shit taste goes away after 3-4 weeks and it is replaced by a different taste, much like the one you described. If i happen to go back to eating junk food, the shit taste (and smell, most likely) comes back after a day or 2. Have others experienced this?

So basicly, if we ever want to be cured, i don't think we'll go from smelling like shit to smelling minty overnight, maybe it takes time for the body to heal, there might be a transition like: shit --> sour or bitter ---> fresh.

I don't know your story and i can't smell you, maybe what i said doesn't apply to you but if you've gone from shit to bitter taste, keep doing whatever you're doing.

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:48 pm
by DRASTIC
Archimonde,
I just dont know. I have never had this taste before. So its freaking me out. Even after I have brushed my whole mouth or tongue.

Could it mean more bad bacteria multipying faster. I know my breath is still Chronic bad but the taste is strange.

Drastic

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:00 am
by Artery
I have also a sour taste from time to time. I have GERD so it is most probably from tha stomach acid having a too low pH level. But then again, when i "burp" it does not smell sour at all. So i have been browsing over the internet and found about Acidosis. Especially the respiratory one pulled my interest. You can have sour taste/breath from it.
But for your bitter breath drastic it can be due to "bile reflux". The "substance" that the bile produces is bitter.

Gull bladder.

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:03 am
by viva
I know that people who had their gull bladder removed or have problems with it have bitter taste.

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:05 am
by DRASTIC
Hi all,

I went to supermarket today and I got so many neagtive reactions.

The cashier kept touching her nose.

I also am on my period and let me tell you my breath is CHRONIC.

There is also a rotten garbage smell right outside my apartment front door, so I know the smell is coming from me. I must be stinking up the whole building.

I just feel so helpless.

What did I do wrong to deserve this?

Did I commit some great sin that caused my life to be like is?

Is God punishing me?

Why? I smell like rotting garbage. I want to be happy again. I want to smile. I want live again.

Why? Why us?

Not sure about the bile though. I have no liver pain or anything like that. Infact my indigestion has stopped weeks now. So dont know where this bitter taste is so strong. It must mean that there are so many bacteria.

GOD PLEASE HELP US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:20 am
by elliott
What exactly have you been eating/drinking lately?

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:34 am
by DRASTIC
Elliot,

Just the usual really. Over the past month my main food intake:

Chicken but in small amounts
Vegetables e,g. Lettuce, Sweet pepper, carrots, potatoes
Fruits-Apples especially
Carbohydrates-rice that is my staple its basmati rice
Plus acidophilus capsules
yakult for a week now
multivitamin

I dont eat bread or red meat but I did sneak in some bacon and chicken patties a week and half ago. Could those be causing it? I am off the bacon now. I dont eat chocolate, sweets, sugar, tea, beer, any form of alcohol. I dont eat any of those stuff. It could have been the bacon.

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:41 am
by DRASTIC
Elliot,

The smell outside my apartment door is like the smell I get deep in my throat when I hold my head back and gargle with mouthwash really deep then spit out. When i exhale deeply from my chest area right after gargling then I get a rotten meat type of smell just strange. Its the same smell in the hallway.

I am afraid my neighbours run me out of my apartment. They hate me.
I am stinking up the whole place.

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:36 pm
by Archimonde
If you're worried about your neighboors, push a bath towel underneath the door to keep the air in your appartment, and open your windows.

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:46 pm
by DRASTIC
Archimonde,

I might just do that.

For Drastic urgent!!!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:35 am
by viva
Hi Drastic :D,
If I were in UK,I would take you by force if you'd resist to the doctor to start your examination.And I don't care what other people say. Neither should you!!!!!!!!
Your goal is to cure BB.
If you have such an advanced condition there's a a vast need for concern.
If there's such an odour from you not from your old carpet, that your neigbours can truly detect it, no doctor would tell you it's a dental problem or would dare to let you go.
I read that woman had a piece of would in her lungs for years,and because of that had a terrible smell from mouth and nose.
Do you have your bb from mouth,nose or all together?

Please,I beg you make a list of possible causes and start going to a relevant doctor.Who seeks,will find!