bb from throat
Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:08 am
Hi all,
I'm 47. My bb started in 2006. My tonsils appear to be normal. I've been using DioxiRinse every morning to keep my mouth clean, but the bb seems to originate in the lower throat area. Every so often I can cough up some mucus that smells like bb. Most of the time I can't cough it up or swallow it. I can sometimes taste it in the morning. I don't have allergies or PND as far as I can tell. I have used a nasal irrigator with no improvement. Does anyone else have symptoms like this?
I'm 47. My bb started in 2006. My tonsils appear to be normal. I've been using DioxiRinse every morning to keep my mouth clean, but the bb seems to originate in the lower throat area. Every so often I can cough up some mucus that smells like bb. Most of the time I can't cough it up or swallow it. I can sometimes taste it in the morning. I don't have allergies or PND as far as I can tell. I have used a nasal irrigator with no improvement. Does anyone else have symptoms like this?