Hi People, I just realised something.
I cannot digest gluten-wheat, barley, rye products. I feel sick whenever I have them. Especially if I have beer. One sip and I get dizzy about to fall asleep.
I havent had bread in a while and so I had been feeling great.
Well I has some last night and believe me after eating the bread I started belching foul gas from my mouth. It smelled disgusting.
Today I kept going to the loo and have the moust foul smelling gas all day. Today I could smell my bad breath full blast. Sort of like methane. The same smell outside my door.
I am going to get tested for it soon. But I think this is no co-incidence.
Anyone think there could be a connection?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Coeliac disease and bad breath
before I found this forum I found a thread similar, couple of guys with PND and BB, one of them cured it in the end after a bout 2 years of comments by going gluten free.
Definitely worth a shot, wikipedia also mentions that there is anecdotal evidence of PND stopping after people give up gluten, but by medical standards theyw ere not allergic to gluten xx
Definitely worth a shot, wikipedia also mentions that there is anecdotal evidence of PND stopping after people give up gluten, but by medical standards theyw ere not allergic to gluten xx
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.