Hello All, I know many of us have been to hundreds of doctors and tried thousands of products over the years. But, is it possible we are suffering from something as small as having a foreign object stuck in our body?
I recently came across this article:
http://askville.amazon.com/tissue-stuck ... Id=2783043
and I remembered years ago I had got several beads stuck in my nose. Now, I have had several x-rays taken because of sinus pressure and the ent stated that I have an extremenly narrow nasal passage. Could this be a foriegn object stuck in my passage that has been covered with calcified material?
Also, I plan to ask a close friend today to tell me exactly what they smell, how often they smell this, and where the smell is coming from?
Wish me luck!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Foreign Objects
If I consider this then perhaps surgeons left something inside on one of many surgeries I went through since 2001!! I do have a piece of plastic in my left arm from when the surgeon tried to connect a shunt to get me ready for dialysis and it did not worked and when he removed it he left that small piece there. Shunt is a plastic vein. 
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.