Your Email Address:

First Name:

I learn't how to smell myself

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
asd
Master

I learn't how to smell myself

Post by asd »

I finally worked out a good way of checking my breath, as I have always had great difficulty in the past, and I dont trust the wrist lick test.
What I do is, face my pillow, and stick my tongue out so it is licking the pillow then sniff.
So the results show, that like I though I dont have fecal breath, its a wierd one though, not too bad as I can smell it but I know its much stronger for other people, however I cant put my finger on what the odour is
I spose this is sort of good news for mexx

Charley
Junior

Post by Charley »

Lol, unless the pillow smells of shit! :lol:
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

I can smell my bb, but even after comments saying it smells like shit, it doesn't smell like shit to me. I think what we are able to smell ourselves is just part of the story. It often smells fecal to others regardless :oops:
asd
Master

Post by asd »

yea, but when people cant describe a bad smell they usually just say it smells of shit.
never_bn_kissed

Post by never_bn_kissed »

unfortunatley i dont think we'll ever be able to smell our own bb properly, simply because we always have it

our noses have a built in "filter" and after some time, the nose filters out a certain type of smell so you stop smelling it continuously. for eg, if someone's wearing cologne you can smell it at first, but after a few minutes, you stop smelling it, or at least at a greatly reduced rate.

similarly, cause we're always smelling our own bb as the nasal cavaities and throat and stuff is all connected, the filter is being applied continuously

a general rule is whatever you smell from yourself, whether its bb, bo, or whatever, other people will smell it x10
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

I think sewage is a good term for breath scent. Rotten eggs, putrid, or decomposed flesh are probably other terms to describe what we smell like.

This week I have been able to smell my breath, but mainly I gauge by instinct and feel. When I have that sticky mouth, and I can taste nasty bitterness in the mucous coming from the throat I tend to get more obvious reactions from the people I deal with every day. Yesterday was one of the worse days. I actually felt a cloud of must around me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic