Page 1 of 1

condition of tooth enamel?

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:09 pm
by macks86
hey

i think we all know that we all here have a pretty much higher standard of oral hygine than the average person, due t out condition, (altohugh to no avail)

but i was just wondering if anyone has notice any deterioration in the condition of their teeth. my enamal has been gradually eroding for past few years (dentists seems to think there snothing happening, when its so obvious) just wondering if anyone has the same problem

and its a catch 22 as i have been using bicarb of soda lately, which remotely removes the scummy feeling from my mouth, but am pretty sure its not good for the enamel

Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:37 am
by elliott
The back of my bottom row of teeth were starting to stain brown, but when I go to the dentist, she is able to get it off via normal cleaning. They have no idea what it is from :? One dentists said something about soft teeth ... I'm thinking how bout stinking f'in breath!

But somehow the last 2 visits, no staining. Not sure what I did different, maybe overall better diet. Personally I don't think it's necessary or a great idea to use straight baking soda. It is too abrasive for the tooth surface, and it's not going to do much for BB.

Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:34 pm
by Jimi Stein
did you use any mouthwashes (snake oil), those can stain your teeth big time.