hey
i think we all know that we all here have a pretty much higher standard of oral hygine than the average person, due t out condition, (altohugh to no avail)
but i was just wondering if anyone has notice any deterioration in the condition of their teeth. my enamal has been gradually eroding for past few years (dentists seems to think there snothing happening, when its so obvious) just wondering if anyone has the same problem
and its a catch 22 as i have been using bicarb of soda lately, which remotely removes the scummy feeling from my mouth, but am pretty sure its not good for the enamel
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
condition of tooth enamel?
The back of my bottom row of teeth were starting to stain brown, but when I go to the dentist, she is able to get it off via normal cleaning. They have no idea what it is from
One dentists said something about soft teeth ... I'm thinking how bout stinking f'in breath!
But somehow the last 2 visits, no staining. Not sure what I did different, maybe overall better diet. Personally I don't think it's necessary or a great idea to use straight baking soda. It is too abrasive for the tooth surface, and it's not going to do much for BB.
But somehow the last 2 visits, no staining. Not sure what I did different, maybe overall better diet. Personally I don't think it's necessary or a great idea to use straight baking soda. It is too abrasive for the tooth surface, and it's not going to do much for BB.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.