I pronounce that if somebody will be rude on our site I will personally lock him into a room for 1 week and play Rosie Jazz album for 1 week 24/7.
But I have just heard that Rosie Jazz album (Crapiola Poopiante) sold so good that they are coming up with a second copy.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Rosie Jazz album - Punishment For Misbehaving - IMPORTANT!!!
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.