My email to friends and love ones about my BB
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:46 pm
Below is a copy of the email I just sent to my male friend; however, I haven't sent it to my girl friends and etc.. yet.
The reason why I'm doing this is because one of my good girl friends recently had a party and was disappointed that I didn't attend. She actually said she was not going to call me because she couldn't believe I didn't show up or call. The truth of the matter is I was out of excuses as to why I couldn't attend another event.
Anyways, here is a copy of the email:
Hello Friends, Family, and Love ones,
I decided to sent this email out to those I truly care about and consider dear to me. I ask that you do NOT reply or call me in reference to this email. Nevertheless, I felt the need to come clean and address some of my pass behaviors. I know there has been times I seem reluctant to attend events, gatherings, and etc... Well, the truth of the matter is, it isn't because I didn't want to attend. I get very depress from time to time and some times are worse than others.
As you all know, I seem to be suffering from chronic bad breath and this is very humiliating and trouble some for me. I have tried everything to correct this! I've been to all sorts of general practitioners, internalist, dentists, ents, and other specialist and no one knows what is wrong with me. I just can't take it any longer. It has become extremely hard for me to meet new people, attend social gatherings, and come out the house at times. Honestly, this is really destroying my life.
I can no longer handle the dirty stares or indirect comments anymore. God knows I've tried everything possible to correct this problem. Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm sorry if I have ever let you down or made you feel like you aren't important to me. I'm just at my wits with this matter and I don't know what else to do or where to go for help.
TTYL
-S-
The reason why I'm doing this is because one of my good girl friends recently had a party and was disappointed that I didn't attend. She actually said she was not going to call me because she couldn't believe I didn't show up or call. The truth of the matter is I was out of excuses as to why I couldn't attend another event.
Anyways, here is a copy of the email:
Hello Friends, Family, and Love ones,
I decided to sent this email out to those I truly care about and consider dear to me. I ask that you do NOT reply or call me in reference to this email. Nevertheless, I felt the need to come clean and address some of my pass behaviors. I know there has been times I seem reluctant to attend events, gatherings, and etc... Well, the truth of the matter is, it isn't because I didn't want to attend. I get very depress from time to time and some times are worse than others.
As you all know, I seem to be suffering from chronic bad breath and this is very humiliating and trouble some for me. I have tried everything to correct this! I've been to all sorts of general practitioners, internalist, dentists, ents, and other specialist and no one knows what is wrong with me. I just can't take it any longer. It has become extremely hard for me to meet new people, attend social gatherings, and come out the house at times. Honestly, this is really destroying my life.
I can no longer handle the dirty stares or indirect comments anymore. God knows I've tried everything possible to correct this problem. Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm sorry if I have ever let you down or made you feel like you aren't important to me. I'm just at my wits with this matter and I don't know what else to do or where to go for help.
TTYL
-S-