I'm back after a few months not posting, how is everyone?
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:39 am
I found that when I didn't visit this site every single day it got easier for me to forget about this debilitating BB disease. I had some truly great months, despite my BB. I managed to hold down a gf until very recently and take my first true steps into adulthood by moving out of my parent's house.
I have come so far since the beginning of this year when I first realized I had this. I remember how crushing it was at first, how tough it was to even want to get out of bed. But now I have a shell to ignorant people and their petty comments. I smile to customers at work and am much more sociable. I still see the reactions but I view it as natural. There are good people in the world who will not judge us based on our BB, its our job to seek them out.
I think my plan for the immediate future is to try GreenBay45's regimen as I suffer from similar symptoms that he does.
I also noticed that I stopped getting bad reactions from many feet away when my tonsils went back down to normal size. For a good six months they were swollen and red with food getting caught behind them. After they shrank back down I noticed very greatly reduced coughing reactions and seemingly much less range and lingering of my breath.
I apologize for this fat wall of text, just had a lot to get off my chest.
P.S. I love all of you on here. I feel like you're my comrades in battle. Keep fighting!!!
I have come so far since the beginning of this year when I first realized I had this. I remember how crushing it was at first, how tough it was to even want to get out of bed. But now I have a shell to ignorant people and their petty comments. I smile to customers at work and am much more sociable. I still see the reactions but I view it as natural. There are good people in the world who will not judge us based on our BB, its our job to seek them out.
I think my plan for the immediate future is to try GreenBay45's regimen as I suffer from similar symptoms that he does.
I also noticed that I stopped getting bad reactions from many feet away when my tonsils went back down to normal size. For a good six months they were swollen and red with food getting caught behind them. After they shrank back down I noticed very greatly reduced coughing reactions and seemingly much less range and lingering of my breath.
I apologize for this fat wall of text, just had a lot to get off my chest.
P.S. I love all of you on here. I feel like you're my comrades in battle. Keep fighting!!!