Page 1 of 2
What happened to the people on MMS?
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:05 pm
by mizz123
I never saw much of a difference. Did anyone else have any success with this stuff?
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:33 pm
by Hank
I'm still using MMS with lemon juice activator and water to tongue brush and rinse, but haven't had much success. I think it only helps temporarily (less than 10 minutes of bb control). I usually don't swallow any however. I think some reported success by using it as much as 3 times a day and swallowing the concoction. I'm curious too about others' experiences.
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:55 pm
by Jimi Stein
I told you it is a scam, it isbasically chloorine dioxide that we all tried in the past
It takes a good book only and some fake stories to make a good scam and earn money
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:13 pm
by katie
I think it did a good job in masking my odour, although I probably reeked of chlorine. My mouth definitely did feel cleaner and fresher. However after taking a high dose on an empty stomach I was quite ill, and was never able to go back to taking it regularly after that. The taste is VILE! I'm trying colostrum now but havent noticed any effects so far (its only been 3 days)
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:57 am
by jess
I'm still using mms and it is still helping me. I've lowered the dose to six drops two times a day and I've been taking it this way for about a month now. In addition to the mms, I've added colostrum and lactoferrin to my regimen for the past month or so. At this point I'm not bb free, but my condition has improved a whole lot so I'm very grateful.
By the way I've done many research on chlorine dioxide and from what I understand it's something that really destroy anaerobic bacteria and VSCs not just merely mask the problem.
people using MMS
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:09 am
by faith59
I stopped using it when I got to the point I couldn't stand the smell anymore . I worked up to I think 10 drops but I started with nausea and really feeling like I was going to be sick . So I just stopped and can't stand the thought of drinking that stuff even deluted with juice again!!
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:13 am
by faith59
Jimi wrote:I told you it is a scam, it isbasically chloorine dioxide that we all tried in the past
It takes a good book only and some fake stories to make a good scam and earn money
I think your right.

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:35 am
by azishazi
what does mms stand for?
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:54 pm
by katie
Miracle Mineral Supplement. Check it out on
www.miraclemineral.org. Definitely not the worst Ive tried and there are anecdotal reports of it curing someone's bad breath. There is alot of data on curezone on it.
Honestly
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:47 pm
by mizz123
maybe I didn't do it long enough. But the taste is so foul I just couldn't swallow it anymore. Used as a mouthwash was useless. Just like everything else. Why can't they make a pill that kills the anearobic bacteria only. It seems so simple. Why isn't there a scientist that can figure this out???!?!?!@?!?!?
Re: Honestly
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:16 pm
by azishazi
mizz123 wrote:maybe I didn't do it long enough. But the taste is so foul I just couldn't swallow it anymore. Used as a mouthwash was useless. Just like everything else. Why can't they make a pill that kills the anearobic bacteria only. It seems so simple. Why isn't there a scientist that can figure this out???!?!?!@?!?!?
Exactly, they should be helping us instead of sending rockets to the space.
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:39 pm
by asd
more money in searching for the cure, and selling mouthwashes than just making the magic pill.
Thats why they wont
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:56 pm
by mizz123
yes but imagine how much money they could make on the pills? I think if they could they would. It's just not that simple unfortunately.

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:58 pm
by mizz123
What about Arun isn't he a scientist? Make the magic pill Arun! We're begging you!!!!
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:17 am
by halitosisux
A "magic cure" for halitosis would be a commercial disaster. That's the only reason why it hasnt happened yet.