THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

probiotics and mouth ulcers

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......

Do you experience mouth ulcers on Probiotic treatment?

Yes
1
25%
No
3
75%
 
Total votes: 4

boston25
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:44 am

probiotics and mouth ulcers

Post by boston25 »

I have been a member of BreathHelp4u for over a year, sufferer for 2. First year was tonsilitis and fecal mouth odor- second year was tonsillectomy but progressed to nasal and mouth fecal odor. Figured it was candida from symptom checker. From antibiotics to endoscopy to vitamin therapy to probiotics. I'm in the same boat as everyone else, confused and full of questions.
Just wanted to comment on probiotics and mouth ulcers. I took 2 Cultrelle for 2 months and acidoph. Pearls for a month, even overlapping for a week. While on Cultrelle I noticed the mouth ulcers aka geographic tongue. It's an ugly sight and gets worse with time, staying for longer periods, with less off days. Any ideas on the correlation???
I just finished 4 packets of 3lac for a month, now starting same routine but with 5lac. Die-off stages are definately a part of the process- I had headaches and brain fog. A recent trip to the doctor for a some candida/allergy blood tests turned up negative. The only issue was high level of hemoglobin- for women I read its normal, anyone else?
](*,) holidays are coming...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗