Marlboro Menthol Lights
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:21 am
Hey guys, I was smoking Marlboro Menthol lights and I noticed that after smoking a couple back to back my tongue gets all pink for few minutes. but There is still stink present in my throat at this moment lol. If i try to wash it out, the mentol goes away and im back to worst.
Does this fact point out anything?
Does this point out, that my root cause is def pnd?
Those are few questions I am really not sure about.
I'm seeing a doctor this monday hopefully.
I'm not sure if i should start out by going to a doctor who expertises in internal medicine or a ENT.
Any feed back on this?
Does this fact point out anything?
Does this point out, that my root cause is def pnd?
Those are few questions I am really not sure about.
I'm seeing a doctor this monday hopefully.
I'm not sure if i should start out by going to a doctor who expertises in internal medicine or a ENT.
Any feed back on this?