Your Email Address:

First Name:

Marlboro Menthol Lights

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
azishazi
Junior

Marlboro Menthol Lights

Post by azishazi »

Hey guys, I was smoking Marlboro Menthol lights and I noticed that after smoking a couple back to back my tongue gets all pink for few minutes. but There is still stink present in my throat at this moment lol. If i try to wash it out, the mentol goes away and im back to worst.

Does this fact point out anything?

Does this point out, that my root cause is def pnd?

Those are few questions I am really not sure about.

I'm seeing a doctor this monday hopefully.

I'm not sure if i should start out by going to a doctor who expertises in internal medicine or a ENT.

Any feed back on this?

mizz123
Junior

Post by mizz123 »

ENT and don't smoke it makes it worse no matter what kind of cigarette. Mixed alcohol too and what a concoction. I love to drink alcohol and that is when I get the most reactions. People are such assholes, like you don't already know. I feel like being listen f***face don't you think that if there was something I could do about this I would have already done it. There are a few people I wish this on. The few people that always have comments. I hate them.
mizz123
Junior

Post by mizz123 »

and yes I am very bitter. i am good looking, white perfect teeth, but then there is always this thing that consumes my mind. It won't let me live the way I could. It's very depressing as you all know. God, someone make the pill!!!! Why can't they make a pill that just kills a certain amount of the anearobic bacteria. Why isn't that possible? Because that is all we need.
mizz123
Junior

Post by mizz123 »

Arun your a scientist, make it happen!
mizz123
Junior

Post by mizz123 »

you'd make millions!~
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic