Your Email Address:

First Name:

(new user) bb problem please help

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
needh3lpplz
Total Newbie

(new user) bb problem please help

Post by needh3lpplz »

Ok first some informations about me that might help..:
I am 17 years old
I brush my teeth 3-4 times a day(on all sides,each side about 30 seconds)
I brush tongue with toothpaste,then a scrape with spoon then I clean with salt
I have bad breath as lons as I remember when I was litlle I did not realise/listen to people that told me that but now I am very emberassed
The most embaressement is in bus/subway where the very awfull smell of my breath goes a few meters (2-3)all around me
I can even smell my bad breath sometimes I fell like some very heavy smell
I tryed eating parsley...chewing gum(no sugar)....NOTHING Worked
I hate the people that say:U should brush Ur teeth like I did not brush them for years or something..

Something I realised that my tongue CANT be the pink-red color even if I clean it perfectly in max 10 min it turns back white also I don't have dry mouth...since I drink water like each 5 min even in bus/transportations I keep my botlle in my hand
And when I get my tongue off I feel some smell coming from it/back of the tongue(althou I don't think that is the cause of the tongue my breath smells for like 17 years...)

So please any help???

asd
Master

Post by asd »

hmmm, I dont know what to say. At least you have found the forum. This will give you a place to vent your feelings, and may help you too.
Most people here are in a similar situation. The best way is probably to go thoguh a ;process of elimination to find the cause. Look at your teeth, look for impacted wisdom teeth. Check your tonsils.
azishazi
Junior

Post by azishazi »

Dude u have a head start, at 17 i was so ignorant about it and just thought that everyday would be the last day of it and i would brush better the next lol.

but honestly u have found this forum at a young age and you have your whole life ahead of you. just dont give up hope.

And this goes to everyone: Anyone need help, dont hesitate to contact me.

Im gonna fight till my last breath, i hope my last breath isnt bb lol jk.
Malena
Total Newbie

Post by Malena »

Welcome to the forum needh3lpplz....
I know brushing your teeth doesn't help at all because i did same thing.
I was at the point where i carried tooth paste and tooth brush where ever i wen. I brushed my teeth probably 20 times a day and it did not help.
I hope someone on here can give you some advice on what to try and hopefully you will feel better.

Good Luck!

azishazi, you are silly :)
Malena
azishazi
Junior

Post by azishazi »

Malena wrote:
lol just trying to lighten the environment. Hey melena, what is your probable cause of the problem?
Malena
Total Newbie

Post by Malena »

azishazi wrote:
Malena wrote:
lol just trying to lighten the environment. Hey melena, what is your probable cause of the problem?
Honey, i wish i knew :)
Malena
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic