Page 1 of 1

How come family and friends won't tell you that you have bb

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:52 am
by depressindc
I had the courage to actually ask 3 people today did I have bb. My male friend, my close friend, and my cousin who didn't reply. Two out of three people stated they have never notice any bb.

A member from this forum and I meet today and I was unable to detect any bb from him. He also stated he wasn't able to detect my bb either. WTF! I'm not crazy!


Please tell me what to do?

I know I have bb cuz my ex told me and my ex husband told me once that my b smell like poo. I get all of the comments (something stinks, noise rubbing, people offering mints and or gum, and etc...).

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:12 am
by SpeakUp
I feel your pain......

A few months ago I finally had enough courage to talk to my husband about my bb. He told me I didn't have bb.

I was so furious because I always get reactions from him.
He's always holding his breath when I speak to him up close.

I have spoke to him a few times since regarding my issue and he thinks I'm crazy for thinking I have bb.
I know my co-workers would disagree.

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:13 am
by asd
I can only talk to my mum about it. She made me believe I was cured. Then I had a big tonsil stone, which was poking out and smelt, I breathed on her and she winced. She said it didnt smell. So I know she was lying at least then, if not the other times.
Smell is the worst thing to be conscious about. Anything else you can tell by yourself, do I look funny? mirror, do I act wierd? video cam. etc