Your Email Address:

First Name:

How come family and friends won't tell you that you have bb

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
depressindc

How come family and friends won't tell you that you have bb

Post by depressindc »

I had the courage to actually ask 3 people today did I have bb. My male friend, my close friend, and my cousin who didn't reply. Two out of three people stated they have never notice any bb.

A member from this forum and I meet today and I was unable to detect any bb from him. He also stated he wasn't able to detect my bb either. WTF! I'm not crazy!

Please tell me what to do?

I know I have bb cuz my ex told me and my ex husband told me once that my b smell like poo. I get all of the comments (something stinks, noise rubbing, people offering mints and or gum, and etc...).

SpeakUp
Total Newbie

Post by SpeakUp »

I feel your pain......

A few months ago I finally had enough courage to talk to my husband about my bb. He told me I didn't have bb.

I was so furious because I always get reactions from him.
He's always holding his breath when I speak to him up close.

I have spoke to him a few times since regarding my issue and he thinks I'm crazy for thinking I have bb.
I know my co-workers would disagree.
asd
Master

Post by asd »

I can only talk to my mum about it. She made me believe I was cured. Then I had a big tonsil stone, which was poking out and smelt, I breathed on her and she winced. She said it didnt smell. So I know she was lying at least then, if not the other times.
Smell is the worst thing to be conscious about. Anything else you can tell by yourself, do I look funny? mirror, do I act wierd? video cam. etc
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic