THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Has anyone had jaundice?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
azishazi
Junior
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: dc, va, md.

Has anyone had jaundice?

Post by azishazi »

I remember when i was young i had jaundice, this is when your eyes get yellow, and you have to drink alot of fluids. I am not sure if I am spelling it correctly though. But it might be related to bb
bbdude
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:28 pm

Post by bbdude »

i had that when i was 18-20.
My bb existed long before that.
But i guess you're trying to link bb to liver malfunction
azishazi
Junior
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: dc, va, md.

Post by azishazi »

yea i was just checking that possibility. My liver might be weak.
katie
Junior
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:16 pm

Post by katie »

You could try a liver flush as described on curezone if you suspect liver as a possible cause. It may improve your liver functioning. Although I never had jaundice I also think my bb may be liver-related. I do get temporary relief from liver flushes but find them hard to do.
Happylife
Junior
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:18 am

Post by Happylife »

Yes, I suffered from jaundice at the age of 12. It took aroung 3 months to recover completely.

Doctor prescribed me a tablet called "liver 52", which acts on liver. I do not know if that caused any side effects.

Does "Liver Flush" has any side effects? How much does it cost?
hopeful
Master
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by hopeful »

You could have a sluggish liver which has bb as a symptom. Look it up on curezone.com. You'll find the instructions there. It takes less than 24hours to do and you can get all the ingredients from a grocery store.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗