Your Email Address:

First Name:

Has anyone had jaundice?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
azishazi
Junior

Has anyone had jaundice?

Post by azishazi »

I remember when i was young i had jaundice, this is when your eyes get yellow, and you have to drink alot of fluids. I am not sure if I am spelling it correctly though. But it might be related to bb

bbdude
Total Newbie

Post by bbdude »

i had that when i was 18-20.
My bb existed long before that.
But i guess you're trying to link bb to liver malfunction
azishazi
Junior

Post by azishazi »

yea i was just checking that possibility. My liver might be weak.
katie
Junior

Post by katie »

You could try a liver flush as described on curezone if you suspect liver as a possible cause. It may improve your liver functioning. Although I never had jaundice I also think my bb may be liver-related. I do get temporary relief from liver flushes but find them hard to do.
Happylife
Junior

Post by Happylife »

Yes, I suffered from jaundice at the age of 12. It took aroung 3 months to recover completely.

Doctor prescribed me a tablet called "liver 52", which acts on liver. I do not know if that caused any side effects.

Does "Liver Flush" has any side effects? How much does it cost?
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

You could have a sluggish liver which has bb as a symptom. Look it up on curezone.com. You'll find the instructions there. It takes less than 24hours to do and you can get all the ingredients from a grocery store.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic